Lockdown Protocol is a score-oriented 2.5D shooter/platformer game with multiplayer support and built-in level editor. As mentioned, after one year and several updates since the initial release, Lockdown Protocol is now available completely free of charge.
The title puts the players in the shoes on a lone scientist in a research facility on automatic lockdown. Fight your way out, collect bigger weapons on the way and blast your enemies into pieces! Beat the high-scores in single player levels or challenge your friends to a multiplayer deathmatch!
The game's level editor
The game features:
- Smooth old-school shooter gameplay in atmospheric platformer environments.
- 25 single player levels to play and compete for the highest scores.
- 7 multiplayer levels for brutal deathmatches.
- Built-in level editor for creating your own levels.
- Local split-screen and network multiplayer support.
The game is available on Windows and Linux.